There are four of us who work part time on Box Office, usually you’ll get through to Rhod, Isaac, Rhys or Liz. There is always lots on and we have lots of information we can share with you to help you with your booking or any queries. Please do give us a ring, drop us an email or pop in. If you have any problems or feedback, please do let us know. Thanks kindly and keep reading.
Some T&C’s & info
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Neath Port Talbot CBC’.
- Tickets may be collected from the venue 24 hours after purchase during BO hours or held at the venue until the day of the performance.
- Reservations may be held for 7 days without payment, this is handy if you need to organise your friends and family or organise dates.
- We can’t keep reservations within a week of performance and they will be released in the event of a sell out.
- Concession (children, students, senior citizens, people on income support and registered disabled) rates are available on selected shows. Proof of status is required.
Hynt is a new national access scheme that works with theatres and arts centres in Wales. For more info visit www.hynt.co.uk
Nodwch our ticket levy is 10% on all bookings, this is to ensure we continue to provide quality experiences for our customers and remain sustainable into the future.
If our box office is closed all tickets can be purchased through our secure online booking system 24hours a day. If you are experiencing any issues with online booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org